EULA (End-user License Agreement)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned author of this Software for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Installation and Use.
You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The registered version may only be installed and used on one computer for 12 months (unless an extended plan is selected)
2. TERMS OF LICENSE. At the end of the subscription license, the original credit card or other payment method used at the time of purchase will be charged the then-applicable renewal fee at the end of your initial period of 12 months (unless an extended plan is selected). Thereafter, the renewal fee will be charged at the start of each license period, unless you specifically cancel the automatic license renewal request before the start of the said period. PC Booster will send you notification of the impending renewal to the email address originally supplied at the time of purchase. Should you wish to discontinue, you can use the link in the email to cancel, contact PC Booster Support or manage your subscription through our customer self-care portal at any time. PC Booster reserves the right to change the annual renewal license prices at any time, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you by a notice posting on this Web site or through email to the email address specified at the time of purchase.
Reproduction and Distribution.
You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Copies of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompile, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer unless otherwise stated.
You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be sold or be included in a product or package which intends to receive benefits through the inclusion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be included in any free or non-profit packages or products.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by the Author of this Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
5. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is:
PC Booster Energizer Softech
This EULA is governed by the laws of Haryana.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact the author of this Software for any reason, please contact PC Booster at http://pcbooster.com/contact-us.
• The money-back guarantee is valid for a maximum 30 days from time of purchase. Refunds will only credit the same method originally used to place the order. You must destroy all electronic and hard copies of the software you may have made or stored in any place and uninstall the software from any PCs owned or controlled by you where you have installed the software. Any further use of the software will be deemed an infringement of our intellectual property as well as a violation of this end-user license agreement
The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Purchasers of our products that have a backup CD (eCD) must inform us immediately of any change in the postal address to which the backup CD should be delivered. We are not liable for the replacement of backup CDs that are not received to incorrect addresses that we have not been informed about.